Member Medical is designed for both the employer and the employee to benefit. We can help you navigate the healthcare system to provide great benefits to your employees at a price you can afford.
We Offer Employers:
- Personalized solutions for your business or organization
- Reduction in overall healthcare costs
- Answers to administrative healthcare questions and advice for your business or organization
- No Co-Pays
- Same-day or next-day appointments
- Little to no in-office wait time
- After-hours access to your provider
- Phone/virtual appointment options
- Extended, relaxed visits with your provider
- Labs at no cost or significantly reduced
- Negotiated low pricing on imaging and x-rays
- Lower overall healthcare cost
Member Medical offers a variety of services for adult and primary care services.
Preventative Care–We focus on your overall well being to prevent medical issues before they arise.
- Annual physicals (school, sports, and workplace)
- DOT Physicals/DOT Drug Screens
- Cancer Screenings
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Health Risk Assessments
- Lifestyle Modification Plans
- TB Testing
- Well Checks for ages 2 and older
- Wellness Visits
Acute Care–When you are sick, you can come directly to us for quick and patient-focused care.
- Bronchitis & Pneumonia
- Labs and Blood Work
- Sinus & Ear Infections
- Strep Throat
- Urinary Tract Infections
Comprehensive Chronic Care–We help our patients improve their quality of life through treatment and management of several conditions.
- Allergy Management
- Autoimmune Conditions
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Diabetes, Hypothyroidism, Obesity
- Fatty Liver Disease
- Heart Murmurs
- High blood pressure & Stroke
- Mood Disorders
- Rheumatoid Arthritis & Osteoarthritis
- Seizures & Migraines
*Please call 911 in the event of a medical emergency.